Shawn Anchor, a psychologist gave an interesting talk about happiness which inspires us to be more productive in our work.
Only 10% of your long-term happiness is predicted by your external world and circumstances. The other 90% comes from how you train your brain to process the world.
Julie Burstein gave an inspiring talk about being creative in times of loss, challenge and self-doubt. This is a wonderful quote from the talk:
“Creativity grows out of everyday experiences, even the broken places.”
Dare to disagree! Margaret Heffernan gave an entertaining and inspiring talk about arguments and conflicts which can be enriching and can help you progress in life.
Amy Cuddy emphasized that your posture and facial expressions can influence feelings and pave the way for your success. As she said:
“Fake it till you make it.”
In this talk, Brené Brown led us to the beautiful insight that accepting your vulnerability and imperfection can help you lead to happiness. Because it is through this, that you start being who you truly are and let others see the real you.
Susan Colantuono presented to us on how we can keep the ball rolling on building more substance that will elevate your own talents and skills to help you in developing your career path.
Roselinde Torres shared a fresh prospective about leadership. We should be willing to look for the change in the trending dynamics and build a new path to be different.